Summer 2017 STAR Scholarship
In order to apply for a scholarship you will need to enroll online and pay a deposit to hold a space in camp. Please contact the Camps Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (310) 842-8542 to receive a code in order to pay the deposit.
Scholarship paperwork will be reviewed by the S.T.A.R. scholarship board and may take up to two weeks to process. Please anticipate the turn around time and submit scholarship forms as soon as possible.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit education organization S.T.A.R. strives to provide scholarships on an individual basis, given availability of funds and parental needs. In order to review your request for a scholarship, the following will be needed:
- Complete Summer 2017 Online Registration (www.starcamps.org)
- STAR Application for Scholarship
- Copies of Last Two Check Stubs
- Copies of Full 2016 Income Tax Forms (Federal and State) ___ Copy of 2016 W-2 or 1099 Form
Parental information for both Parents/Guardians Additional Paperwork (If Applicable)
- Copy of Child Custody & Support Documentation
- Copy of Court Documentation of Alimony or Child Support Arrangements