Summer 2017 STAR Scholarship
In order to apply for a scholarship you will need to enroll online and pay a deposit to hold a space in camp. Please contact the Camps Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (310) 842-8542 to receive a code in order to pay the deposit.
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit education organization S.T.A.R. strives to provide scholarships on an individual basis, given availability of funds and parental needs. In order to review your request for a scholarship, the following will be needed:
- Here's what steps parents should take to apply for summer:
- Register online at https://www.starcamps.org/
- Pay a $50 deposit per week and $50 registration using the code sunshine
- Go to https://sssbynais.force.com/familyportal/family to apply for a scholarship
- Existing families will only need to add the school code for summer 9445 and update their financial information
- New families will need to start a new application and pay the fee of $49. This fee will be credited back one the application has been processed.
- Upload the 2017 tax return and the confirmation letter for summer.